Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthdates...never forget one..even if I forget my hat... ha ha ha

HI to all!
Today was my sister's birthday and I called her, didn't find her... unusual.. but it is her birthday so she must be out.
Anyway just to listen to her voice on the answering machine made me happy.

I went to work, to eat with a friend of mine, enjoyed playing with her kids...tried to teach one of them one guitar chord then we jumped into the piano.... woowow just a reflexion of me when I was young... ever funny !

Then the kids went to bed and we stayed up chatting away about our own life .... and appreciating the precious moments that we had over the weekend meeting different people and talking about things that we didn't know about each other's life.... surprises... Life is full of surprises.... it never ends.... ever beautiful... but if you believe in prayer, pray for us ! for our own health! everyone has health issues... one way or another.... some more serious than others.......we both cried and offered support....

Then we jumped into a different subject....her boyfriend arrived.. had some laughs... then she said to me.... you can have whoever you want in your life... bla bla bla and I said... it is hard to believe ah? same thing that I had said to her a while ago.... believe in prayer and don't worry about your health... everything will be fine..... she was shocked....

See when we are put through though times and hurdles.... we just can't figure out why... and I say that God is just trying to bring us back on track ... I said... frick we were just starting to have some fun... ????? Interesting ah?

No comments: