Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ouch!!! March 25th... almost a year of blogging!!

Hey how are you everyone!!?

I just want to say that I am proud of all people who have great blogs and have interacted with me even though some are anonymous.

I had a good day today and will continue looking forward to have better days.

I spoke to my neighbour today for first time for an hour.... outside... I couldn´t believe it...
She is a nice ladie who works really hard on banquets and has her own banquet hall.

Anyway... I found this really interesting since we both talked about many things... wowowowoow I never thought to even get started to chat with her... and now I know so much about her and she knows about me...

Well, I also started a diet!!! I´ve never been to a real serious diet... ha ha ha I forgot my sweat pants when I went to the gym--- so when I realized it.. I just went to do exercise on jeans... for an hour... ouch---- oh well... time is precious and I was not going back home to get that....

Good night to all and keep visiting my blog!

No comments: