Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well... too many emotions for one day!

Where to start?

The most important points about this week are: I spoke to Julieta my friend from Minneapolis.....I hadn´t talked to her since I left Canada...

I visited my cousin... and suprise surprise! she is so beautiful and head of the tourism dept. of the Gto. Government and she was also very happy to see me and talked to her for a while and will keep in touch from now on and also will connect me with some people in the tourism area...she susggested Fiesta Americana Hotel or Crown Plaza....hmmmm hotels again... sounds quiet exciting...

On the other hand I was offered more classes and that made me proud of my work.. and I haven´t said yes yet... however... I might take that and start consuling teaching English to companies and kids...

My friend cantor contacted me... Oh my God...Thank you for this one..... I also ran into my old friend Marcelo Reynoso at Soriana with his son and we gave a huge hug to each other and his kid too...I was very surprised on how the kid hugged me and didn´t let me go. I said we would get together with his family this week and invite them over.

Very interesting week... I went to my niece´s place and sang karaoke and her husband´s family were really nice to me and Betsy and her husband want to introduce me to a friend of theirs and I laughed and laughed because instead of asking about his personality I asked about his eyes... I said... does he have blue eyes-----... and then all my different requests...... they also had a good laugh. Anyhow.... I ended up stating that it would be fine if they want to introduce me to this old fellow... 54 years old... single... never been married... hmmmm something is really wrong in here... ah he does speak several languages and loves to travel.....interesting....

No comments: