Monday, March 9, 2009

..........Therapy........................

Well.....my sister suggested to write all the things that I want to say and can´t say because I have a very sore throat.... so her therapy is to say all the things I want to say to the person I want to say it and can´t say it... but really is it worth it?
So here it is: for you dear......I pray to God that you are being sincere with our family and you are not trying to play a dirty game again... business game... wowowoowowowwwwww.... but is that called business behind all of our decisions? well, I don´t think so, I think that is called advantageous or abusive....
For you my brother... I can´t believe your attitude towards all of us... you playing like a victim when I go by there and see all that is happening.... and meanwhile you say other things to us... wholly lordy......

And yes, there are many things I want to say to that asshole.......but whatever... I know that I will have the chance to do so direclty...just wait! Why lie so much in this world? why not say what really is and get it done? jeeeezzzzz..........frick..... I should have known... only 29 years old...

ok so now this is supposed to be printed and burned...ho! ho ! ho! and there is another therapy she said.... to picture you all in front of me and say all I want and then picture the face of Jesus and say: I forgive you!!!!! wowowowow can you believe that? I do... however it is hard to do ah!

I got a headeache already from doing this and no cry... well... there is no one around to scare with my cry, however... tomorrow teaching... hm hm ... I don´t want my eyes to look like a frog.... all in all... I blame myself for being so naive and so uncarefull with my feelings and no protect myself.... what a good lesson Lord... I do hope ....have learned it......

No comments: