Thursday, April 21, 2011

Qué sacudidas te dá la vida!!!!!

Last weekend I lived without water and electricity for almost 3 days!!!

I had guests and obviously I didn´t expect this situation..... you will know that I had to reach out for help whatever I could find it.... went to my neighbours and asked them to borrow water so we could flash toillets.... called CFE and asked them about the problem.... but this situation didn´t ruined our company and friendship..... made it stronger.... actually my car also broke down..... what a heck is going on????

Anyway yesterday was such a nice day .... celebrating a party with my friend Adrianna from University; her husband played guitar and their kids sing the song la ramera !!! I was laughing so hard.... they only are 7 years old and they are twins.....

Anyway, I also ran on to Alejandra my old neighbour from down town and got together, travelled together to Moroleon since I couldn´t go to San Antonio Texas ha ha ha ....

Anyway Lord, thank you for these moments of shaking me up every minute!!!

2 comments:

northshorewoman said...

miss you, my friend and Spanish language teacher!

Philosophichick said...

I miss you too my dear Spanish Student and also a great friend!
I hope you are well and to see you sometime !