Monday, April 25, 2011

One more week......

Well well well, today I started up getting up in a small town close from here and I was at my sister´s house... I had a quick coffee and drove back to my town. As soon as I arrived, my cleaning ladie also arrived.... just at the same time! Great! Mexican Time anyway... it was past 20 minutes the hour we had agreed.

After that I did some running around and went grocery shopping, then to teach at the University.... after that I had supper and had a nap.... then the phone calls started... then I went to my brothers and visited a few of them... saw my great niece who is adorable!!! and the day flew by.... Oh, I got my hair cut again... I love it... I look like a little girl ha ha ha ......

Had a nice chat with a friend of mine and now I am tired again... ready for another day tomorrow..... My head is spinning around several business ideas.... and then again I get paralized by different stories I hear about crime in this country... and every time gets closer and closer to my surroundings.... meaning that just lately someone attempted to break into my niece´s house and the guy died because someone aimed to him with a gun as a self defense... and killed him... anyway.... no pretty stories.... scarry ones...... God please give me light to see clear and understand where I should be and what I should do with my life........your daughter Marilu!

No comments: