Saturday, August 16, 2008

Huatulco it is and oh my Goodness look at this!

My sister and I were supposed to go to Bahamas and we ended up in Huatulco but we have no regrets. We loved it and I felt in love with someone very special! Oh my Goodness. Except... he is from Oaxaca but lives in the U.S. we can´t stop calling each other since...oh he came back to Huatulco 3 times after he had left the hotel... he flew from Oaxaca again the night before I left, brought me a beautiful present and also thought about my sister and brought her a present too. We danced great, couldn´t stop laughing, and that was a short period of time .... no more comments....

Nothing more to say.....We are toasted with the sun and we absolutley enjoyed ourselves.

Pictures and video to follow....

Visit Huatulco, it is worth it!

No comments: