Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cool Reactions to little accidents...

Today getting dressed up and spiced up by my sister in law and borrowing my nieces belt......oooooppppssss the belt ripped around my waist.... oh my God I thought she would be mad and she would be so angry... I was embarrassed....she came into the bedroom and started laughing stating Ay Tia don´t you worry.... !!!! please don´t that belt is replaceble and I don´t wear it that much anyway.. so I said I would buy her a new one and keep that one..... so I ended up wearing it and tried it in a different way. I loved her reaction about it and about life. So simple and nice. Even though I know it is only a belt, you never know how people will react. We´ve laughed about the belt all day long, sang Karaoke and had fun all the way. Love her to death. And she is picking right beside me watching what I write, and here comes my brother now.... ha ha ha hahahha h.... good night. The dunky was watching too.. her favoritew dunky that her friend gave her in Miami trip! Makes me laugh so hard... she sleeps with it all night long.. that thing would scare me in the middle of the night!

2 comments:

northshorewoman said...

luz, I hope you are enjoying your days back in Mexico! you should post some photos of your new place, new life, new etc....

Philosophichick said...

Yes honey I know... I will send you some pictures soon.