Monday, June 9, 2008

My niece Grace oh my Goodness Funny

Wow... I thought something to my niece and she learned it fast and she thought me somehting and made laugh so hard...

She is so Beautiful inside and out... she got up all pissed off out of nothing and then her brother crashed her car... ha ha ha that´s life...

I went to look for cars for myself, semiused and new ones, and an old friend called me too and invited me out and had to pass for now.. way too busy with other things in my life... but anyway my niece and I had a super chat right now about our presentimientos and we love to swear f. this f. that... and all kinds of Spanish words... I hear her conversation with a guy and I almost fall off my chair... and I said to her is that a guy... I cannot believe what you are saying to him.... and she was laughing her head off... oh well I guess this times have changed... she is only 20...

No comments: