Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yesterday

My old good friend Rob invited Chel.. and I for dinner and I hadn´t seen him in about 20 years... it was so wierd to see him again but such a great experience... we were thrilled making fun of the past... I played his serenate on tape and he was singing and saying some words to me and I was thanking him... all this recorded on an old tape .... we laughed so hard.... he kept saying that I owe him a kiss that I have never given him so I laughed again and said I would give it to him some day....

Then my other friend A. came over, he is such a cute guy, so different from anyone else I´ve met... I am not in love... I am just enjoying his presence, he is simply a nice friend and nice companionship to have... right now there is a moving playing on tv called the last love.... so I am going to shut this computer off and watch this movie....

Thank you Lord for this past weekend.... it was such a nice and different weekend. I keep loving life and there is no way I can express how greatful I am with you my God for giving me so much love!

No comments: