Monday, November 1, 2010

My car broke down

What an experience....my car broke down right before I arrived to my birthday party last Friday Oct. 29th. I left it on the street and our friend Sergio, picked Rosa Mary and I up and took us to the party.

At the party were people I was not expecting and I had a lot of fun and greatful time.
We sang, danced and chit chat, ate and everything was very healthy. Nice crowd.

Thank you Lord for this weekend which JM showed me his gratitude picking me up on Saturday and taking me to the grocery store, and also picking me up on Sunday to take me for breakfast and also went to church... and not only that but Chelina picking me up and went to the movie theatre and slept over her place and then she dropped me off today and had a great time with her and her kids.

Thank you my God, you never leave me alone!

Love your daughter Marilu!

No comments: