Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Reflection, my other half...

I think about you and a smile comes up into my lips. You say things that I had in the back of my mind.

The fear shows up rather quickly because I am used to live the way I do... alone, no one to take care of or do things for... it does take an effort to make a relationship work and to plant the seed and then water it until it harvests......

You definetly drive me crazy.... I mean it.... you act or behave one way when I expect another and all I can see in you is someone very cautious....

Is it maybe that you care about me and don´t want me to fall in love with you? What is it? Is someone else around competing with me?

Is it your past that doesn´t let you move on?

I understand you because my past also comes up many times... I compare you with the other one I had around, I feel unsure of what to do or not do, say or not say....

I think I am compatible with your way of thinking.... I don´t like a few things about you but no one in this world is perfect... I just would love to know what do you think about me? what is in your brain?

God please keep me calm and remind me every day that nothing will happen unless it is your will.

No comments: