Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Course that I might take...

Well, I have always enjoyed psicology and counselling sessions... so now I have the opportunity to study a coaching course.... we´ll see.

On the other hand, I have not idea about where my life is going regarding my job... I love my students but at the same time, I am not satisfied being a teacher...this constant insatisfaction drives me crazy but I know that I must discern it and analyze aspect per aspect.

What is it that when I get into answering if I want to continue... I say yes... even though I know I am very tired from teaching at night.... ? is it that I can´t say no? why? or why don´t I set up my own business?

What is it with me having all the resources and not being able to just jump?


Good night my Lord, your daughter Marilu.

No comments: