Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanking God for today

It has been one month since las time I wrote on this blog.

This is what has happened :  quit my job
I recorded a Cd
I got into a Health Club
I started a new Relationship with a beautiful person. Connected spiritually with him.

I have looked for things to clean at home and set up Christmas decorations.

I had two loses in my family, my aunt Chacha and cousin Ricardo.

I had a Gonzalada, a 15 years old party , actually two of them.

I have been pampering myself in therapies and massage.

Planning to continue with writing to publish my book...lots of steps to go through.

I miss someone from my last job. ....God bless them all in there!

I have a party with my Jassa friends generation and after will go out with my boyfriend.

Thank you Lord for this new day.  Love your daughter  Marilu.

No comments: