Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All it takes...

All it takes is an extra effort every day and setting goals for yourself. For years I have been playing to be smart and guess what? what I really enjoy doing is singing and not playing it that smart...interesting discovery ah?


I think I have discovered the reason why that guy keeps being around... he is a reflection of myself somehow... should I describe him? Sweet, smart, and passionate about life and many things. Pretty hurt and also looking for love but doesn´t know how to show it and how to let it go....

For the time being, I am certain that this time I have let him go.... can´t waste my time around someone who does not share the same interest than me.

Thank you God for letting me know the hard way about what I am not suppose to have!

No comments: