Monday, December 7, 2009

Today!

When I woke up, it was a bit late than the usual. I had a shower, a coffee and ran out to the door.
I arrived at 8:01 a.m. to school....well one minute late.
I took a course about how to help students when in trouble. Then I went and delivered my resume to an International company.
In the process I chatted with someone who gave me courage to start up my own business and the idea is on my mind, turning and turning.
Then I went to eat to Robin´s Hood house and had a great time. Even with the cleaning ladie who´s comment was that she was really happy to see us in love... my reaction to that was: who said we are in love? she said.... it glows, it shows..... Robin Hood just smiled and shook his head!

I love his kids, they are lovely... and even the dog is so cute! What a blessing have you sent to my life

Tank you Lord for this day!

No comments: